James Flames always had one Rebel Bingo rule which was not to be broken; Thou Shalt Not Have Intra Bingo Relations.
I had ignored this rule once and this lead to a very awkward time for all involved in URBC. However, sometimes, when the love is strong enough, it goes beyond what is right or wrong.
And now I feel it is time to tell you, FREDDIE FORTUNE AND I ARE IN LOVE!
After a very emotional proposal in Venice, (how lucky we were that somebody happened to take a photo of this milestone moment in our lives), we eventually tied the knot at the Viva Las Vegas wedding chapel on 26th November.
It was all very exciting. I had my three hoe bag bridesmaids (including Anita) help me get ready, and then James (my stand in Daddy for the day who gave me away - god riddance he'd probably say) drove us all to the chapel.
My palms were sweaty, I felt sick, but at least I looked peng-a-leng.
That's the main thing right?
Within half an hour, Elvis had married us and we were all doing a celebratory dance to 'Viva Las Vegas' as man and wife. The best man and wife evs.




Our wedding breakfast was 1000ft in the air at Stratosphere, where we had our first dance.
This was the best day of my life.



This is the day after, following our consummation that morning.
The wedding was still the best day of my life.
Peace
Luki Fortune-Luck xoxo
Tuesday, 30 November 2010
Our children will form a family band
Posted by WeLoveBalls at 14:24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment