THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, 1 November 2010

Cher. Manilow. Rebel Bingo.

So…we’re like totes living in Vegas now. Yeah, not really a big deal* or nuffink, we just totes do.

My first look at Vegas was through the windows of the limo that picked me up from the aeropuerto, I felt pretty big time. It was certainly different to the people carrier we went on tour in


















What have we done… dressed up for Halloween on 4 different nights.

If you know me, you know that Halloween is my favourite day of the year, and if you like REEAAAALLLLYYY know me, then you’ll know I was ill for it last year and totally wasted my ‘Miss Carriage’ outfit – gutted.

(Ha! What a jokes pun, didn’t even mean to do that!)

So this more than made up for it.

Zombies,























Sugar Skulls


















and Cholas.























Pretty good going.

Er, I spoke to Kip Winger on the phone.

If you're not familiar with the work of Kip and his band Winger, check THIS shit out!
You will not be disappointed!

Ummmmm, oh yeah.
Me and Neets bust out the running man in a club in down town Vegas. You might not believe this, BUT, the crowd formed a circle around us and started cheering us on. No shit.

What else, what else, what else.
Oooh, we had a jokes free meal in this posh Japanese restaurant where you have your own personal chef who cook the food right in front of you.
We had lobster, mussels, prawns and scallops. I was in fish heaven. Normally that's saved for when I'm going down on Anita's mum.

Anyhoo, that's all I can think of for now apart from general jokes and lots of casinos. Duh.

Laters Potatas


*It is DEFINITELY a big deal

0 comments: