THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, 23 December 2010

More Stuff We Did In Vegas (Including an indecent proposal)

Met Vince Neil and Mr Cooper















SEMA

















Hoover Dam

















Midget Mr T





















Dodgeball

















Gun Shooting; Hand Gun, Baretta, AK 47 (x2)











































Shark Tank Swimming Pool Water Slide

















The Biggest Souvenir Shop In The World

















Beer Pong













Cowboy Christmas
















Dolphins













Fun Fair

















Wedding






















Jojo






















Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden













Grand Canyon


As well as...CSI Experience, Aquarium, The Bronx, Latin Grammys, Racist Comedy, Crazy Girls titty show (x2), Black Jack, Flight Line, Jubilee Showgirls (x2), Roulette, Bloody Marys, Triumph (It Runs on Steam), Prostitutes, Tournament Of Kings, Karaoke, Margaritas, Swingers Club, Peppermill

THE INDECENT PROPOSAL...
We were walking through the Casino on our way to shoot some some guns, when a dude who looked exactly like this...


















said he would give me $5000 to play Black Jack with him for an hour in the high rollers room cos he had just won like $50,000 on the Horse Racing.

Obviously, the first thing I said was 'OK", I'm not gonna turn down the chance of 5 Grand am I?

Then he started saying that I had to come alone, I was still into it.

Then he started holding my hand, fine. Just thinking about the dinero.

Then he asked if he could give me a kiss on the cheek. Arrrggghhhh, I went along with it, boak.

Then he asked if I would sit on his knee. Here is where I said no, and told him I was engaged.

Finally, he said he could just pay me $5000 to give him a massage in his room.

Then I scarpered.

The question I ask is, how far would YOU go?

Luki Fortune Over And Out

0 comments: