">
...We still haven't got videos up, I promise this is the opposite case to us being lazy so and so's, we've been mad busy yo! Here's a few pics to keep you going, coz lets face it you are a goer, you dirty slut, int ya!
BEACHTIME
"All I wanna do is have some fun, until the sun comes up over Santa Monica"...shut up Sheryl or however you spell your stupid name, but yeah this is Santa Monica beach, at least I think it is anyway!
...
MALIBU MANSION POOL PARTY TIME
How else should it be done, except barbeque, phat house, tennis and a pool that looks like it's out of a 70's porn film? Not that I'm into porn from the 1970s or anything.
GOING TO RANDOM DIVE BAR IN EAST LA AND MEETING CHICANOS WHO DRESS LIKE THEIR IN 'THIS IS ENGLAND' TIME
Randomly there is a huge mexican american community in LA, but that's not actually the random bit, since it used to be their land anyway before it got jacked by the americans, uh oh, political, change the subject..no the random bit is that alot of Mexican gangs swear by Morrisey, I'm not sure if these guys did and I'm pretty sure they weren't gang members just kids with good style.
VENICE BEACH TIME
When we go back to LA this is gonna be where one of our multiple homes is, it's the most realest spot and the place to get 'crunked' as the Americanos call it. We got all muscle man and shit and felt up statues, can't wait to return!
Hey but as the new year is looming we thought we'd drop in a review of 2009 in words and picaturras...
Friday, 18 December 2009
LA,-a reflection on the summer and more
Posted by WeLoveBalls at 07:23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment