THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, 1 October 2010

Summer Cont...

So now what?
Well!

After our smaller London Cargo and Brighton shows, we were starting to get bored on the concrete and decided it was bloody well about time we got our arses back in a field so off to Leeds Festival we went.

Thursday night we did Bingo in the Cabaret Tent...we arrived to find our dressing room looking
like so...


That's what we like to see. Not being funny, but the tent was fucking massive, 2,500 peeps to be exax.

Look, I can prove it and er'ting




We gave away an Xbox, Freddie got a can in the face, standard procedure really.



The next night we hosted Smash and Grab in the same tent and did a couple of burlesque routines. That was pretty jokes. Although I'm sure that they regretted letting us lead the karajoke. Me squealing along to 'Young Hearts Run Free' is pretty much a warning saying 'Young Hearts Run Quickly. Now'



And of course there were bands; The Libertines, Weezer, QOTSA, Blink, GnR but none of these compared to the three highlights of the festival.

Number 1
This Sign. I say no more.


Number 2
The heat at Glastonbury meant that by the time we ate our tinned macaroni cheese, the sun had warmed it up to a 'home cooked' temperature. However, we did not get this at any other festival. Luckily we invented a new festival meal, sadly a little late in the season, but nevertheless.
I present to you - tinned pears and custard. AKA "I'm deep in despair" "And I'm fuckin disgusted"


Number 3
This sign leading to our campsite. Nothing has ever been so true.


***************************************************************************************

Oh Yeah, our issue of Company Magazine came out.
Check it.




***************************************************************************************

And now, the final festival of the year, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Bestival motherfuckers.

I'll tell you what's a fucking liberty shall I? Putting LEVEL 42 on at 11:30am on Friday morning. So there's them slapping bass and I'm snoozing on the ferry. Not happy about that.

Also, Dizzee Rascal, what is your problem? Why do you feel the need to assault my ears with your bullshit songs like 'Holiday' and whatever that shit disco one is. We wanted to hear 'I Luv U' and 'Pussyole'.
I think it is Dizzee who is the chief and I shall leave him.

Apart from those 2 'incidents', Bestival was another veroflaptor of a festival, so here are some pics.






And that was the summer of festivals, and I shall now cut off all my wristbands and stop being such a greebo.



It is back to pavements and city life, OR IS IT?!

NO!


Very shortly we shall we taking Rebel Bingo on tour around the uk, and then er, you know, just a little 2 month residency at the LAS VEGAS HILTON!!!

In your face world!

We were shocked to hear this, just look at our faces


Just as well we're doing one, cos look



Close shave or what.
Well, you'll have to find out.

Laters Potaters

Luki Luck

0 comments: